Monday, February 18, 2019

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello Readers! I Truly hope this finds you Well. 

It is Official- Escaping The Despondent Sea has been released, and is available in digital form on Amazon Kindle! It is a very large body of work that has to be broken down in a series. The first book release was over 6100 ePages long, having been converted from a 384 page manuscript using a 12 point font. The editing was struggled through by myself alone. Having purchased a barrel of Chinese commas, there may be a few too many- good thing no one reads the comma. I have yet to re-edit and italicize.

Putting this book together was a real challenge. Whomever has been messing with my computer, and blogs must be very threatened. I am tickled. The next one is already written, as well as the next several.

Escaping The Despondent Sea is Receiving 5 Star Reviews on Goodreads.com!!!
 This book is 504 pages long. There is a very great deal more to this story.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Peace, Love, Care-
Zachery S Polk      Come see me. You might find something special.


No comments:

Post a Comment