Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Word For You, The Reader-

Hi everyone,
Thank you so very much for your interest in the novel, "Excerpts From A Broken Life". What you need to know is, first, it has been published, (in part), with a false title. The real title is something that was a secret but recently someone said that, "Monty Python", may have used the word that I was so proud of playing with. Now I am going to release the true title: "Escaping The Despondent Sea", or something like that. Whether or not the word, "escaping", will be used or not is still a debate.

"Escaping The Despondent Sea", is what you could call a "self help book". It is based on surviving, surviving with the damages of child abuse, molestation, addiction, as well as traumatic injuries such as a traumatic brain and spine injury and all of the suffering that does not have to be in the world.
It is a story about LOVE, and just how very important it truly is for us mammals.

My hopes, with my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7BKod0EmZ0sVDItRLkZ7ig , are that the productions will help me to gain attention for my work, work that I feel is very, very Important.

People like to throw the Bible in the faces of others- out of Judgement. It's a disgrace. I have read it- often, and I believe in it's Teachings. What I do not believe in is subscribing to any one of Man's Molestation's of it. I will Not be caught on a Sinking Ship. I do not need to attend church to be Seen and Accepted by Society. I do not need to be Told that there Is Something After this Life. And I do not need anyone to try to convince me- nor do I feel the need to convince others.

It say's, "Love not, the Earth". It does Not say, "Fuck it up as you please", or as you feel you are Entitled.

No matter what religion you are, or your faith- every "Bible" says only a few things.
It says, "Love one another". It says, "Do good works", and, "Do a good job".
It also says, "There Is More Life to Come, BUT- Only If You Earn It".

If you read my blog, "Divine Intervention/Spiritual Healing". I meant every word. I do not write fiction for the sake of fiction to you. I write what I know, and I write what I wonder.

 One thing I can say is this: If I say that, "A chicken dips snuff", then you better Look under his wing for the chew can.

Peace, Love, Care- Zachery Scott Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment